Saturday, July 14, 2012

Half way through the year...

Here it is the middle of July...  Many exciting things have been happening..  Hillary and Nick got married on May 24th in the Orror...mt. Temple.  I think they are a perfect couple.  I've been busy with swimming lessons and getting the last session over here in 2 weeks, so we can have a great time in Big Bear with the Fam.  I decided to have a John Rulon and Helen Larkin reunion this August.  We havent' gotten together since mom was alive.  Looking forward to seeing relatives I've not seen in quite some time.  The years really have flown by...almost 50 sounds very strange.  My mind still thinks I'm 20.  (sure wish it was able to do what I used to do at 20).  Dad seems to be plugging along, even with his frustration of old age.  I finally got my mother's piano.  Dad has wanted me to get it for a long time.  Well, getting distracted, so either I'm just tired or getting old or both.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment